quarta-feira, 8 de setembro de 2010

In the beginning

It starts with
One thing I don't know why
I am here to promote a new time of mind
It doesn't even matter how hard you try
You just amazed of my inner kindTo explain in due time

This is just a part of a land mine
About to blow up, and hopefully blow you're mind


All I know
Time is a valuable thing
So don't waste it with shallow things

Just watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away

Like a bullet shot in a hallway
Pointing to you're pittyfull heart, don't be afraid


It's so unreal
How this life makes me feel, cus i

Didn't look out below
I was afraid of letting all go, 

Watching the time go right out the window
I see myself without a bullet prof vest 

Trying to hold on, but didn't even know.
Im scared, i must confess.

2 comentários: